Thoughtful Leadership and Rugged Determination
Opportunity Houston 2.0 Chairman and former Houston Astros owner Drayton McLane Jr. enlisted several regional business leaders into a Campaign Cabinet to help raise funds on behalf of Opportunity Houston 2.0. Together, they raised $23 million from 136 investors.
The Partnership could not have reached the goal without the leadership and determination of the Campaign Cabinet. We are grateful for their efforts toward impacting the city and people of Houston.
Opportunity Houston 2.0 Campaign Cabinet
Drayton Mclane, Jr.
Vice-Chair, Oportunity Houston 2.0
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc.
Jodie L. Jiles
David M. McClanahan
James J. Postl
James J. Postl Interests
- Donna Baker – Clear Channel
- Nelda Blair – The Blair Law Firm
- Dennis Braham – Winstead PC
- Bill Breetz – Kroger
- Rafael Bustillo – BBVA Compass
- Chip Carlisle – Wells Fargo
- Anthony R. Chase – ChaseSource
- Chip Clarke – Transwestern
- Mark Cover – Hines – Southwest Region
- Charles Foster – FosterQuan
- Jonathan Homeyer – Wells Fargo
- Gina Luna – JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Scott McClelland – H.E.B.
- Jeff Moseley – Moseley, Johnson & Associates
- Jeff Reeter – Northwestern Mutual
- Ken Simon – Locke Lord
- Gio Tomasini – Tomasini-W2K
- Lee Vela – Clear Channel
- Umesh Verma – BLUELANCE. Inc.
- Massey Villarreal – Precision Task Group
- Mark Wallace – Texas Children’s Hospital
- Marcus Watts – The Friedkin Group
- Bob Harvey – Greater Houston Partnership