Board of Directors
Thomas J. Perich
Tom is the Chairman of the firm and a member of the firm's Policy Committee.
Tom centers his practice in the areas of banking and finance. The matters on which he has counseled clients include:
- Documentation of domestic and international commercial, construction, real estate development and energy (focusing on upstream/E&P) loans
- Acquisition financing including loans to finance the acquisition of public and private energy companies and assets
- Leasing and project finance
- Monetization and structured finance, including off-balance-sheet financing, production
payments, prepaid forward contracts and credit insurance
- Bank regulatory issues
Workouts and restructurings, with extensive experience in creditors' rights and bankruptcy
- Lender liability and usury
Tom has also represented banks and bank holding companies before state and federal
regulatory and administrative agencies, and in the acquisition and disposition of banks and bank assets.